1、Basic introduction to：
Star has been offering early intensive courses since 2014. Upgrade and optimize the progress and feedback of the course every year. EIBI courses are currently offered at three levels. They correspond to the key needs of children in the three stages of intervention. Eibi-1 focuses on language, EIBI-2 on sociability, and EIBI-3 on fusion (which is the slogan for our different stages). Step by step, let the child follow his own pace, in the ability to improve.
2、The teaching object：
It is mainly aimed at children aged 3-5 years with the average ability of 7M-MAPP
Improve the child's ability of movement imitation, visual perception and logic, naming ability, listener ability, request ability, play ability, start to build the child's social ability, as well as the advanced language understanding and expression ability.
1. Long cycle, refined customized courses, phased key intervention, and scientific intervention time allocation
2. Intensive all-round classroom guidance, tracking, continuous evaluation and plan tracking of the teaching supervision group, and real-time tracking and control of detailed stage division;
3. Stable development, steadily rising growth value of children, systematic guarantee, high use value.
5、Teaching cycle and stages：
Two stages (90-day teaching period + 90-day integration preparation period)
Teaching period: 90 learning days according to the child's learning progress and ability. The upgrade standard was that the average ability assessment of children's VB-MAPP was 10M, no obstacle assessment score exceeded 2 points, and all transition assessment scores reached 2 points or above.
Integration preparation period: 90 learning days according to the child's learning progress and ability
Morning 1.5h+1.5h (training + collective) (1.5h=45min+45min; 1.5 h = 30 min * 3
1.5h+1.5h in the afternoon (individual training + group)
One for two 90min
* Thematic courses
* Picture Book School -- The Yellow Stage
* Games -- special teaching activities
For three to six90min
* Snack time
* Outdoor sports
* Fine operation
* Board games